Sunday, December 28, 2014

Prosciutto & Chèvre Open Faced Sandwich

If you want a quick, delicious, savory and sweet lunch, look no further. I have for you an open faced sandwich that looks and tastes so fancy, but I promise is extremely simple. 



You can certainly use any goat cheese you want, but I recommend trying this blueberry vanilla chèvre from Trader Joe's. You'll devour the entire log in just a few minutes.


You can also spend the time to make your own balsamic glaze, or you can get this one already made for about $3.


Crumble as much of that blueberry vanilla chèvre as you want onto a piece of your favorite bread.


Top with a layer of proscuitto.


Next a layer of plum slices.


Then drizzle with balsamic glaze. I told you it was easy. I hope you enjoy my new favorite lunch as much as I do.


Prosciutto & Chèvre Sandwich
Bread
Chèvre (blueberry vanilla chèvre)
Prosciutto
Plum
Balsamic glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment